mercredi 25 avril 2012

Reading Material in the Bathroom

I have never considered myself a "girly girl" by any means. I can talk about superheroes and video games as much as the next person. However, I do believe that I am allowed a certain level of girly throughout my everyday life. I wear skirts and dresses and I paint my nails and I also by the new Cosmo every month. Now before you start bashing me for being a stupid girl that doesn't read I have a major in English Literature. I need to read pointless blabber after reading Paradise Lost.

I want to know how to kick ass...

My bathroom is a relatively neutral zone, nothing to distinctly male or female with the exception being the occasional fancy soap. However, the bathroom is where I keep my Cosmo magazines. And I might add that they appear to be a very popular read amongst our guests (you know who you are). Shortly after the first issue of Cosmo found its way to our bathroom, one of my roommates decided that Cosmo is a tad too girly for our geeky and male dominated apartment. So now, next to my Cosmo we have The Savage Sword of Conan and Ironman (which I have totally read, you know some of it). Best way to live and love being in a geeky apartment? Laugh at the thought that Nicki Minaj is right next to Conan. (Hilarity ensues)


2 commentaires:

  1. Well, Savage Sword is the BALLS!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Sans farce, le word verification affaire avait le mot "desheyr". Too close for comfort.

    RépondreSupprimer